Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cookies in a Jar - LOVE this!



I have heard of Bakerella many times before, but for some reason I never really took the time to check out this website. I'm pretty sure many of you heard of Bakerella, but I am loving this awesome recipe idea of putting cookie ingredients in a jar and giving them out as favors! This idea is not new to me, but now that I found this delicious recipe and some pretty photos to go along with it, I have to make these ASAP! I just need a good excuse to do this. Oh yeah, my son's 4th birthday is coming up next month, but we are planning to go to Disneyland instead. Maybe I can throw a very small birthday party for him. Hmmm....

Here is the recipe to make these adorable "Cowgirl or Cowboy Cookies". The website even offers free printable files for the tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment