Wednesday, May 5, 2010

About FLIPAWOO

Background:
With a professional graphic design and marketing background for over 10 years, I finally decided to set-up my own Etsy shop on 11/19/2010. This new little adventure is not only unpredictably hectic, but absolutely exciting. It has definitely made me busier trying to balance my work and family life. I have dark under eye circles to prove it, but I wouldn't trade it for anything else!

Since I also enjoy researching information and discovering new projects, I hope to make this blog a place where I can share these design ideas and give away FREE printable files.

What is FLIPAWOO?
It is an acronym for, “First and Lasting Impressions Personalized for Announcements, Weddings, and Other Occasions”. Honestly, I didn't start out thinking that this name would be perfect for my business. It was a name that my husband would repeatedly use towards me during an embarrassing moment. I will obviously not go into detail of what he meant by it, but I ended up thinking that it would be an interesting and unique name to use for my invitation design business. Look at other strange names such as Google, Yahoo, and Zappos and see how popular they have become!

Leave me a comment or shoot me an email at flipawoo{@}gmail.com to say hello!

Website: www.flipawoo.com
Shop: www.flipawoo.etsy.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/flipawoo ("like" me to keep up-to-date with new items and discount specials)

No comments:

Post a Comment