Friday, July 22, 2011

"Sew Seven" Vintage Sewing Party | Real Parties

{photo via Pure Joy Events}
Spool Invitation Designed by FLIPAWOO
{photo via Pure Joy Events)
Food Label Cards Designed by FLIPAWOO
{photo via Pure Joy Events}

While everyone else has been posting about this wonderfully creative sewing theme party, I have been a little late in the game. I think I had slight food poisoning yesterday, so I didn't have the strength to post this.

Remember when I did the posting on the invitation spools I designed for this party? Christine at Pure Joy Events recently gave an update on her daughter's recent "Sew Seven" birthday party. Photos of the party were beautifully captured by Rebecca Watkins Photography. I urge you to go check it out, you won't be disappointed!

UPDATE! - Amy Atlas just featured this party on her blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment