Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ballerina and Cherry Blossom Invitations


Modern and dainty, this birthday or shower invitation is perfect for a ballerina-themed party. Adding a tiny gem sticker to her crown would add that extra sparkle when greeting your guests. Other ballerina designs can be found here.
 

There's something about cherry blossom designs that make everything extra pretty. This would be perfect for a bridal or baby shower. Be sure to check out the other color options here.

By the way, the photo of the two cherry blossom invitations is my weak attempt of trying to take a good photo. The lighting is off, but I tried. Anyone want to take professional photos for me? sigh...




The other day, a returning customer who loved the design and color scheme of my Paris Passport  invitation, asked if I could make it as a bridal shower invitation. I was excited to make this happen and had the one seen above made for her.

All of my designs in my shop are interchangeable and can be made for other party themes. Just send me an e-mail or leave me a comment below so that we can discuss some options.

No comments:

Post a Comment