Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Friday!

Friday is here again! What a great week this has been for me. Since I started FLIPAWOO in November 2010, I have been having nothing, but a positive experience. Not only do I get to do something I love to do, but I get to meet interesting people in the online world almost everyday! I'm kicking myself for not starting FLIPAWOO years ago. Then again, I was working full-time and busy taking care of my first child at that time. Not to say I'm less busy now staying at home with my two kids! Seriously, how do other moms run a business, take care of the house and family? They must have extra help because I find myself staying up late completing orders. Thank goodness, I find all of this rewarding. I'm going to have to ask grandma to come over and help me going forward so that I can focus more on designing.

I have been receiving wonderful reviews of my work and here are just a few of the recent ones below:


Rene came to me asking if I could make the Paris Passport Invitation layout into a zebra designed invitation for her daughter's safari-themed 2nd birthday party. She purchased the printable file and I went off to work.

Oh my goodness! This is absolutely beautiful! We LOVE it!

Rene


Stephanie had wanted to change the color scheme of the ballerina invitation to a lighter pink and a Tiffany Blue color.

Hi Louisa,

I  just picked up the printed invite and it is beyond beautiful. Thank you so much for creating this design and for helping make my vision for Cati's first birthday a reality.

Stephanie

Other comments:

Oh My Goodness! You did a fantastic job! I approve.

Nicole

------------------

It looks great! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I saw your blog and love it! Can't wait to keep checking back in to see what is new :o)

Mary

There's a bunch more, but I don't want to bore you with anymore. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment