Saturday, January 29, 2011

Composition Notebook and Vintage Inspired Invitation for Birthday Parties or a Shower by FLIPAWOO - Printable File For Double-Sided Printing



Remember these Composition notebooks growing up? I'm not sure if students are still using these, but I remember having to write book reports in these back in elementary school. Anyway, I had this idea awhile back to design invitations based off of these books. I was not able to start on the idea until I came across these books again at the 99 Cents Only store. I was surprised to see them there since I didn't think anyone was using them anymore! Well, I thought it was a sign to finally get going on these designs.

I went with my own designs and steered away from mimicking the well-known black and white pattern that the original Composition notebook uses for its cover. You can also see that I used a lined paper design as part of the backing of the invitation along with some sketchy handwritten fonts and borders.


Now available in my shop are PDF files of my "Composition Notebook and Vintage Inspired Invitations" to use for birthday, shower, and school-themed (graduation) parties. The vintage racing car, rocking horse, tricycle or airplane can be chosen to match the theme of your party. Other design elements such as fonts and colors are also interchangeable. The PDF files are formatted to make double-sided  5 x 7 prints.

One-sided invitation designs are also available. Contact me for more details at flipawoo{@}gmail.com.

Please see below for printing costs:

COST for 5 x 7 Double-Sided Prints and White A7 Envelopes:
x25 - $2.25/e
x50 - $1.80/e
x75 - $1.58/e
x100 - $1.44/e

No comments:

Post a Comment