Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Paris-Themed Invitations! Ooh! La! La!



Okay, I can't get enough of Paris related designs, so here are a couple of more invitations I made, which are now in my shop! This is another design idea that I started awhile back, but I just never had enough time to finish, until tonight. I really love how they came out. It sort of reminds me of those menu chalkboards that you see outside of restaurants in Paris. I was planning on adding chalk smudges to the background, but I thought these versions looked much cleaner. Of course, I'll be adding coordinating labels, tags, banners, and other party decoration designs to the shop. Sigh...these invitations make me want to throw another Paris-themed birthday party for my daughter.

It's almost 1 a.m. here in California and I should really be going to bed. Staying up this late almost every night is starting to wear me down. It also doesn't help that my kids wake up really early in the morning! I can't help it though, once I get going on something, I can't stop.

For more Paris-themed invitations and party designs, be sure to also check out my other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment