Thursday, June 23, 2011

What's New to FLIPAWOO

Sorry for the lack of postings. It's really difficult to manage a household, take care of 2 kids and run my Etsy shop. Not that I'm complaining. Not at all! I just need to figure out a way to work on my shop full-time.

I have so much I want to do, but very little time!

Here's an update of what I have been adding to my shop:

Picnic Invitation

Summer Invitation

Corset Shower Invitation



Etsy Treasury - "The Picnic"

Yay! My picnic designed invitation, just made its appearance in an Etsy treasury page curated by, "The UntamedHeart". I already love her stuff! Check out her shop.

I have another new invitation design that I'll post about tomorrow. Now I'm off to cooking dinner and getting ready to go pick up my son from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment