Monday, November 8, 2010

Sneak Peak to "Meet Me in Paris" Collection {Coming Soon to Shop}


I hope you guys are having a good Monday! The new time change has surprisingly allowed me to get more things done this morning. For once, I found myself not rushing to get my son to preschool today.

I'm excited to show you a sneak peak to my "Meet Me in Paris" collection. I'm putting the finishing touches to the files and will post them to my shop soon. The collection will contain a customized invitation (passport greeting card or single card style), bunting banner, labels/tags, and sign cards (not all shown in the photos). These will be ready within the next week or so. I'm also still waiting for professional photos of my daughter's first birthday (or "dohl") celebration to come in so that I can post them to this blog. I can't wait!

A holiday collection will be coming soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment