Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3" Mini Happy Birthday Cards {Free Templates}


Today is my daughter's first year birthday. Although I'm looking forward to seeing her talk and develop into a more beautiful person, there is a sense of sadness that she seems to be growing up too fast. I wish I could hit the pause button and have her stay a baby just a little bit more.

To help celebrate her birthday, I'm giving away another free template of six 3" mini birthday cards. Excuse my poor photography skills. I promise, I'll get better, but they are so darn cute and great for those who don't like writing long messages like myself. You can also set these aside for future use instead of rushing out to the store at the last minute to buy a card.

Print the files on white cardstock paper (try different textures) and for maximum printing results, have your local processing printing company make these for you. I printed mine using my home printer and I rounded the corners using a puncher.

Please note that the templates are for personal use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment