Monday, September 5, 2011

Strawberry Jam Label {Free Template}

Photo via Infarrantly Creative

I recently connected with Beckie at Infarrantly Creative and I am excited that I will be offering printable designs to go along with some of her upcoming projects! Her blog is filled with wonderful and handy ideas on recycling and repurposing random items.

The first project I worked on with her was to design a strawberry jam label to fit over recycled strawberry containers. The inspiration of the design came from my picnic invitation found in my shop. Beckie came up with a great idea to have the container hold her homemade jams. She also gives you step-by-step instructions on how to put this adorable packaging idea together.

The free strawberry jam label printable can be found on Beckie's blog and you can also find the file here (where you can also personalize with your name). Happy packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment